Monthly Favorites: APRIL 2017

For this month of April (my birth month) yeah, I just celebrated my birthday yesterday after my Summer class together with my family. I'll share to you my favorites for this month. I also included the links of my reviews, so just check it for more info about the products.



BEAUTYFIX PEEL-OFF MASK (WHITENING & PORE MINIMIZER)


Beautyfix Peel-Off Mask Review



BELO ESSENTIALS WHITENING ANTIPERSPIRANT DEODORANT (ORIGINAL)



Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Review





BELO ESSENTIALS SKIN HYDRATING WHITENING TONER (FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN)



Belo Essentials Skin Hydrating Toner Review





ETHYL ALCOHOL: BIOGENIC (SPRAY)


Ethyl Alcohol Biogenic Review




CLEAN & CLEAR OIL CONTROL FILM



Clean & Clear Oil Control Film Review

Wrist Slapper

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment