Ethyl Alcohol: BIOGENIC (Spray)

So, I saw my friend in college using an alcohol sprayer and I find it very useful if it's a spray because you can easily apply it and control the amount that you need. I went to Watsons and I saw this and I bought one because I need it. So, I stick with this product because I already try it before and it doesn't have side effects on my skin. It comes in different sizes but I got the smaller size, 50 ml bottle, that fits perfectly inside a bag or purse. I've been using this alcohol sprayer since I was in first year college until now. I love smell because it isn't strong.







ETHYL ALCOHOL: BIOGENIC (SPRAY) INGREDIENTS
  • 70% solution, contains glycerol which helps retain skin moisture.



ETHYL ALCOHOL: BIOGENIC (SPRAY) BENEFITS
  • cleans your skin
  • make you feel fresh


DOES ETHYL ALCOHOL: BIOGENIC (SPRAY) HAVE SIDE EFFECTS?
  • It depends on the user's skin type
  • This product contains parabens that prevent the growth of mold and other pathogens.


WHO CAN USE ETHYL ALCOHOL: BIOGENIC (SPRAY)?

Good for anyone interested excluding those who show allergy symptoms in regards to the components of the said product


DIRECTIONS
  • Spray a small amount on hands
  • Rub evenly to skin or apply with cotton, gauze or clean cloth



PRECAUTIONS
For external use only




Price: 28.00 Php
Size:  50 mL
Being sold in: Department Stores, Watson’s and other pharmacies
Pros: Affordable,Use them anytime, anywhere, easy to use, lightweight
Cons: none
Would I purchase it again? YES


Rating: ★★★



If you already have purchased this said item, feel free to express your thoughts on it in the comment section below. :)

Wrist Slapper

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment