FASHION 21 LOOSE POWDER vs. NICHIDO FINAL POWDER REVIEW

It was quite unfortunate for me take summer classes. Instead of enjoying serene relaxation at home, I was forced to go to the place of learning I dreaded to escape from. 


Anyway, since it was summer, the weather was clearly warmer than usual. This caused my body to secrete more oil and sweat than I anticipated. I was never fond of foundation but I just recently started using BB Cream.


You can check my post for the said BB Cream's review here, iWhite BB. HOLIC EVERYDAY BB CREAM REVIEW.


I read multiple reviews of the Nichido loose powder. So, I researched about that product. In the midst of doing so, I came across another product of different brand. It was the Fashion 21 loose powder. I purchased both and tested them.


I bought this at a Watson's store in SM Hypermarket. I don't order makeup products online, unless if the products are being sold on actual brands' websites. It's just to avoid purchasing fake ones because a lot of fake cosmetic products are on sale online.



Fashion 21 Loose Powder




Nichido Final Powder










FASHION 21 LOOSE POWDER 

I bought this first than Nichido Final Powder because this product has a SPF 50 that protects your skin from the heat of the sun just like a sunblock.

  
At first I was having a hard time opening its package. It's fancier than your usual packaging. It's bulky. It's sized not to your small bag's convenience.






Fortunately, the shade of the loose powder is stated on the packaging.




If you rip out the packaging, you can catch a glimpse of the name of the shade under its actual container as well.








The container looks fancy. It was designed to look expensive. The container is of pretty firm material. It doesn't easily break when you drop it.





When you turn and take the lid off, you can see a soft powder puff with its brand name. It's not abrasive on the skin. 



Once you remove the powder puff, you can immediately detect that the powder is sealed by a seal sticker. 








I was supposed to buy shade #1 but they ran out. So, I bought shade #2 instead. It smells nice and the powder is accompanied by shimmer.







Price: 185 Php 
Size30g
Being sold in: Fashion 21 Counters, Department Store, Watsons
Pros: Affordable, nicely packed, Smells nice, Skin feels smooth after application, soft powder puff, with SPF50+
Cons: It's sized not to your small bag's convenience
Would I purchase it again? YES



Rating: ★★★








NICHIDO FINAL POWDER

I also bought this Final Powder of Nichido to compare it with Fashion 21 Loose Powder since I read a lot of reviews about these two products so I also want to try it on my own. All I know is this Nichido Final Powder is good to set your foundation and bb creams. You can also use this without the aid of foundation or bb cream and it'll give you a flawless effect that keeps natural glow.

Others said that this Nichido Final Powder is a dupe for Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder. But right now, I can't compare it since I don't have a Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder. But, I'll just have a separate review of this product comparing it to Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder soon.


It has 4 Shades:

  • Creamy in Glow
  • Ivory Glow 
  • So Natural
  • Pink Glow














When you turn and take the lid off, you can see a powder puff with its brand name. Unfortunately, the powder puff provided by Nichido is sort of rough.











Once you remove the powder puff, you can immediately detect that the powder is sealed by a seal sticker.




I was supposed to buy the shade Creamy in Glow but they ran out. So, I bought the shade So Natural instead. It smells nice.


Price: 150 Php 
Size25g
Being sold in: Nichido Counters, Department Store, Watsons
Pros: Affordable, nicely packed, Smells nice, Skin feels smooth after application
Cons: rough powder puff, no SPF, it's sized not to your small bag's convenience
Would I purchase it again? YES



Rating: ★★★



If you already have purchased the said items, feel free to express your thoughts on it in the comment section below. :)

Wrist Slapper

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment