Taiwan Natural Black Long False Eyelashes #217 (10 Pairs)












I bought these because as a female teenager, I like pampering myself. I wanted to try them out, considering they're quite famous.


It accentuates your eyes. If you wear contact lenses, it's also safe to use. It helps you with your facial features. It lasts long. And it was entirely handmade.

I'll probably use them for future parties I'll get invited to.


Price: 50.00 Php per box
Variation: 217
Would I purchase it again? YES
Being sold in: Shopee ---> choicebeautys 




Rating: ★★★

If you already have purchased this said item, feel free to express your thoughts on it in the comment section below. :)

Wrist Slapper

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment