Lipstick Organizer














By the way I bought this from Shopee. You can check my previous post about my first Shopee haul. I bought two of these because this lipstick holder can hold 24 different items for it has 24 compartments. They don't all have to necessarily be lipsticks. You can also put lip gloss, mascara, foundation, and other cosmetics that'll fit. It looks really stylish so if you're in the makeup business, it can really uphold your professional stand. And if you're not, you can use it at home. It's made of light acrylic material. The compartments are separated by thin borders. I wasn't expecting it to be thick in the first place, considering that I bought it for the price of 50 pesos. But, overall, I'm pretty pleased with my purchase.



Price: 50.00 Php
Size14.2 x 9.4 x 3.5 & 7.1cm
Each compartment size: Approx. 2.3cm x 2.4cm
Would I purchase it again? YES
Being sold in: Shopee ---> zenphyre_mktg 



Rating: ★★★



If you already have purchased this said item, feel free to express your thoughts on it in the comment section below. :)

Wrist Slapper

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment