One Brand Makeup Review: MAYBELLINE


  • Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick (Burgundy Blush) P199 (SALE) 



Burgundy Blush is the darkest shade of Maybelline Creamy Matte lipsticks. It is supposed to “deliver a burst of bold lip color” with a “creamy texture” and a matte finish. The texture was lightweight and slightly drying over timeThe secret to master this product successfully, delicate application is needed. Otherwise, your lips might be victims of excessive usage of lipstick, making it more difficult to even out. You might also feel its patchiness when it's already situated on your lips. I bought it on sale.


Being sold in: Maybelline Counters, Department Stores, Watson’s

Original Price: 299 Pesos
Pros: Scent
Cons: Patchiness
Would I purchase it again? YES for another shade
Rating: ★★★


  • Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper (Light Brown) P199 (SALE) 






For this product's original cost, I wouldn't say you get what you pay for. The given lead is surprisingly smaller than what I had expected. I tried the shade of light brown since it was the last day of sale and the store I went to didn't have the other one.


Being sold in: Maybelline Counters, Department Stores, Watson’s
Original Price: 299 Pesos
Pros: Does stay long
Cons: Lead is too small, expensive 
Would I purchase it again? NO
Rating: ★★★






  • Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Sunlit Bronze 




This was given to me by my aunt from the US, ergo, I have no idea how much this costs. It appeared to be somewhat powdery, causing my eyes to be anxious about getting substances in them because it didn't really stick to my skin when I applied it.


Being sold in: Maybelline Counters, Department Stores, Watson’s
Pros: Does stay long
Cons: Powdery
Would I purchase it again? YES
Rating: ★★★






  • Maybelline New York ClearSmooth ALL IN ONE Two-way Cake (02 Nude Beige)




Left: Without Maybelline Foundation      Right: With Maybelline Foundation

I bought the refill. Since it's two-way cake, I tried it with the utilization of a dry sponge. Unfortunately, I was not a fan of it. My skin was probably the primary instigator since I have a tanned tone. I also tried using a damp sponge, this time I successfully put it on my face. It is essential to remember to lightly dab the sponge onto the powder and not vigorously. And application must be done with grace.

Being sold in: Maybelline Counters, Department Stores, Watson’s
Original Price: 169 Pesos
Pros: Does stay long
Cons: none
Would I purchase it again? YES
Rating: ★★★★

  • Maybelline New York Liquid Eye Pen


This was given to me. It's supposed to be an eyeliner liquid but I also utilize it for my brows. I use it to outline them. It's also dries swiftly. You can immediately tell if it's close to being run out because the color of its "ink" fades away. I use it primarily on my brows because I'm not really fond of using eyeliner when I go to school.


Being sold in: Maybelline Counters, Department Stores, Watson’s
Pros: Does stay long, dries swiftly
Cons: none
Would I purchase it again? YES
Rating: ★★★





  • Maybelline New York The Hyper Curl Volum' Express Waterproof (Very Black) P149 (SALE)



With Maybelline Mascara

Without Maybelline Mascara

It really is waterproof and smudge-proof. Although it dries up quickly, you're gonna have a hard time removing it. You just have to be really careful in applying to avoid unwanted smudges.


Being sold in: Maybelline Counters, Department Stores, Watson’s
Original Price:  399 Pesos
Pros: Does stay long, waterproof, dries up quickly, smudge-proof
Cons: Difficult to remove
Would I purchase it again? YES
Rating: ★★★



Dou Shaper
Burgundy Blush
Liquid Eye Pen
Eyeshadow Sunlit Bronze 




If you already have purchased these said items, feel free to express your thoughts on it in the comment section below. :)

Wrist Slapper

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment